Home Insurance

Move Home Hub is delighted to offer affordable, comprehensive home insurance across the United Kingdom, through our partnership with Surewise.com! Protect your finances from unforeseen circumstances by taking out a complete home insurance package.

Home insurance provides financial protection for your property or your belongings therein.  It is not compulsory, but if you have a mortgage your lender will more than likely insist that you take out suitable insurance. Home insurance will put your mind at ease that if something goes awry, you will have adequate cover to fix what happens.

In the UK, there are two main types of home insurance:

  • Building Insurance: This type of home insurance protects homeowners against unexpected damage to the property, as well as theft of permanent building fittings. It often covers structural damage to the property or structures therein such as sheds, fences, and garages. Most policies can cover the repair and replacement of utility products.
  • Contents Insurance: This insurance will provide cover for the items within a property, like kitchen appliance and the television. Contents insurance often covers accidental damage, loss or theft of electrical goods, furnishings, and personal possessions to name a few. With contents insurance in place, items can be replaced in the event of damage or theft.

Home insurance can ease the financial strain when repairing your home or replacing your belongings. Although it is not legally required in the United Kingdom, it is often recommended as something that can ease the burden if unfortunate circumstances do occur.

If you are in the UK and looking for comprehensive, affordable home insurance, contact the team at Move Home Hub today! We will respond with all the information you need to get started, so that you can take out your home insurance policy as soon as possible and get the ultimate peace of mind!

Click the button below to contact us today!